Listen to Quick Lessons on Business and Leadership:
Each week Marcia’s Musings give tasty morsels of wisdom and wit to accelerate your business and leadership growth. Listen to these 3 to 4 minute lessons below on how you can build and maintain a solid foundation for smart growth. Every week I provide personal, professional and business insights into the:
- Entrepreneurial Journey: Your Role Models to be a successful entrepreneur
- Growth Agenda: Your Road Map to chart the direction, set goals and create alignment.
- Growth Leaders: Your Management Team to lead the way and navigate change effectively.
- Growth Engine: Your Engaged Workforce to provide the energy and talent to make it happen.
Are You Moving From Now to Next to SUCCESS?
Marcia would love to know how you are using these lessons – what’s working for you in your business? How has it enhanced the way you lead? What results are you getting? What would you like to know more about? Let me know and I will send you one of The Effective Manager Handbooks.
Missed Some of Marcia’s Musings? Below Are All the Past Ones!
- What Life as an Entrepreneur is Really Like
- Are Entrepreneurs Born or Made?
- Do You Suffer From the #1 Entrepreneur Disease?
- The Right Kind of Leadership for Growth
- Ready to Step Out On Your Own?
- Are You Working In Your Business or On Your Business?
- Do You Know Where You’re Headed?
- What's Impossible Today Can Be Possible Tomorrow
- What Do These People All Have In Common?
- Your Big Idea: A Dream or a Real Opportunity?
- Are You Fooling Yourself?
- Do You Have The Right Stuff?
- Failure Is Not Fatal
- Are You In the Relationship Business?
- Working On Your Business, Not In It!
- Are You Easy or Difficult To Do Business With?
- Questions to Shake–Em Up
- 3 Leadership Truths About Business Growth
- Celebrating Peter Drucker
- Are You Connected With the Right People
- Something Simple Can Make a Big Difference!
- Change: Is This Happening In Your Workplace
- Do You Have a Great Company Culture?
- Branding Is Not Just For Starbucks
- Are You Planning to Leave a Legacy or a Mess?
- Whose Bright Idea Was This?
- What Do GE, 3M And Southwest Have In Common?
- Are You Aware Of The Ripple Effect Of Change?
- The Customer Experience
- Shake the Idea Tree
- Why Are We Caught Off Guard?
- Keep the Main Things the Main Thing!
- Managing the Critical Path
- Four Things Re silent Leaders Do!
- Are You Prepared For the Future?
- Get Rid of the Clutter In Your Life
- Leaders Are Pride Builders
- New Year’s Resolutions: Make Them, Break Them
- What Makes Great Leaders?
- Work Smarter, Not Harder
- Are You Managing By Crisis or By Purpose?
- Leadership Is a Relationship Business
- Why Leaders Eat Last
- Letting Go Is Hard To Do
- Are You Standing Still?
- What Do Puzzles and Management Have in Common?
- What Makes Leadership Tick?
- How to Increase Your Influence
- Stop the Blame Game
- Has This Ever Happened to You?
- Do You Procrastinate? Well I Do?
- Are There Some Rules That Need To be Broken?
- Do You Suffer From Activity Addiction?
- Donuts and Leadership
- Why You Should Rock the Boat!
- Is Your Leadership Sinking Your Business?
- Don’t Fall Into This Trap
- How Do You Know the Candidate is Qualified?
- Are You a Talent Magnet?
- Avoid Buyer's Remorse
- Smart Hiring: Are You Doing It Right?
- One Size Doesn't Fit All
- What Would You Do: Hire Mary or Julie?
- Fun At Work: A Great Way To Get Employees Engaged
- Lessons From the Maestro
- Retaining Your Top Talent
- Why is Change So Hard?
- Does Your Business Suffer From the Disease Silo–itis?
- Are You Thinking Outside The Box
- How Engaged are your People?
- Are You Spending Time With the Right People
- Conflict is Like an Iceberg
- The Generation Divide
- Are Your People Cathedral Builders?
- Get Everyone On Board the Change Train
- Firefighters In Action
- Do You Reward the Right People?
Journalists, TV and Radio Producers, Bloggers and Editors:
Are you covering next generation leadership, the changing workplace or business management trends? Contact Marcia for interviews, quotes, or knowledge nuggets – short, solid bursts of practical wisdom. Take a look at her Smart Moves Programs to Move From Now To Next to Success! Sign up for Make Waves newsletter with performance boosters, skill builders and success stories to fast track one’s leadership, business or career!